Long Term Substitute Account Request
  • When having a long-term substitute, separate username/passwords need to be created.
  • A Substitute Teacher Account Request Form needs to be filled out by your building administrator. This form needs to be sent to the Human Resources Office early enough to get approved and have the username/password created.